Saturday, December 3, 2011

Winter La La Land Contest



This is my entry for the kids contest at La La Land stamps. This is an easel card with drawers attached to it. I made this for a friend for her birthday, but also made it winter themed for the contest. There are a total of four drawers. I used the La La Land Marci Ice Skating stamp. I colored her with Copic markers. I used a snowflake punch and a happy birthday stamp. I added pearls, ribbon, and stickles. I added candy in the drawers. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. ooo, BEAUTIFUL!! We've made these 4-drawer easel cards as well... aren't they so fun?! You did a great job with all of it. Love the lining papers inside your drawers, and the ice skating marci is cute as can be! THanks for playing along at LLLC4Kids!!

    Kris & Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on this!! I love those drawers with the lining - super cute!! Thanks for playing along!

    Jana & Julia

    ReplyDelete